Friday 4 September 2009

My Media

TV - I tend to watch BBC, Channel 4, the news and I enjoy watching the Wire. I also watch a lot of british comedy.

Film - Most recently I have watched Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds, Taking of Pelham 123, the Hangover, I go to the Cinema regularly, I also buy plenty of DVDs

Internet - I use Facebook and Youtube on a regular basis

Newspaper - I read the Guardian on weekends and London Paper/Metro when I am on the train

Radio - Almost none

TadanobuAsano.jpg


Asano Tadanobu :


Because he is willing to go to any lengths to play his roles,

he has had surgery to play some roles and has recently grown

his hair to play Genghis Khan. He also is not scared of playing


really freaky roles.


My favourite film at the moment is the first part of the 20th Century Boys Trilogy, I like it because it has a brilliant cast and the plot is very sinister,

it is about World Domination by a cult, but also it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers