Thursday 6 May 2010

Evaluation - What have you learnt about new technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I had used final cut before, so I had some idea of the things you can do, and the technology, but I had never used it to make something that was final and finished, so it was interesting polishing it to make it as good as my technical abilities could let me. I learnt to be selective with filters and effects in mind of how the film should look. We learnt how to use the camera effectively in getting the right result on the Audience. For example, to scare them we would use a tracking shot and slowly ease in towards the actress from behind, reminiscent of a murderer sneaking up on his victim. We also learnt how to build up sound in an effective manner in order to create suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers