Thursday 7 January 2010

Evaluation - of Preliminary Task

What I learnt in my preliminary task:

It can take a long time to film only 48 seconds.
I became more used to using the camera to do what I wanted it to do.
I learnt to understand the Final Cut Express Software
I learnt (the hard way) that I should always check whether the equipment is on...


Things that I like about my preliminary task.

I like the pacing of it, it is quick from shot to shot
I like the acting, it is delivered well
I like the fact that my camera movement is not shaky.


I don't like:

The Background Noise. There is a loud background noise and it elevates between the last two shots.
Some of the shots feel too static, there is not enough movement of camera.
I think that there weren't enough lines for Livie's character, and thus the scene only depended on Jordan's acting.
Perhaps a bit too fast
The titles are unsuited to the movie, but are good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers